"What has VPA done for me? It has helped me reaffirm that I am a competent professional with a solid foundation in Psychology. When you are a professional in an isolated setting, it's nice to be given professional respect by other Psychologists."
Access Opportunity through the Virginia Psychological Association:Influence the present and future of Psychology in Virginia:
- Meet psychologists interested in the future of their profession.
- Share ideas, thoughts, opinions, and innovations.
- Access information about current trends and issues
- Review the quarterly newsletter
- Participate in two conferences per year:
- Poster sessions
- Special programs
- Workshops with CE credit
- Student awards
- Meet old friends
- Make new friends
- Influence the direction of Psychology by expressing your views to psychologists working to make a difference.
- Influence the direction of your specialty areas through Academy participation:
- Influence the career of new Psychologists by sharing your experiences.
- Influence the direction of your career by participating.
Please note that Dues are pro-rated on a half year basis. After June 30th please pay half of the listed dues amount. The Dues cycle runs on a calendar year and is billed annually.
Click the above picture to find your legislator